- They created a menu (complete with prices and items to choose from for drinks, mains and desserts)
- They specifically chose music to suit the theme of the restaurant- Spanish.
- Considered having a front desk to welcome guests and allow them to pay at the end.
- Had members who were the chefs, waiters and waitresses ensuring that the meal ran smoothly.
- provided entertainment (dancing to suit the theme).
All of this was created using items available in the classroom and encouraged lots of discussion about the importance of each person and their role in the process.
Next time we will discuss possible problems that might arise in a similar setting and how we could solve these problems like we do when we are learning our core subjects.